Blue Giraffe 1
Blue Giraffe 2
Legend has it that the name Blue Giraffe came from the daughters of the restaurant’s previous owners. One girl’s favorite color was blue, and the other’s favorite animal was the giraffe!
The original Blue Giraffe on Periwinkle Way has been family-owned and operated since 2016.
Fresh and delicious food has always been Blue Giraffe’s priority, and the satisfaction of every guest is our goal.
Both restaurants cater to the locals and tourists who love the casual atmosphere, pet-friendly patio dining, and friendly service. But the focus remains on the food. A glance at the extensive menus shows the full range of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Blue Giraffe at Periwinkle Place
Blue Giraffe 2 at Beachview Estates
The Dinner Club at Blue Giraffe 2 is a unique addition to the island. Among other benefits, our Dinner Club members enjoy a large game room, which includes a pool table, shuffleboard table, card and game tables, and massage recliners in front of an 85-inch screen. Here’s a summary of current benefits. Please call us for more information!
(annually, plus tax)
Twelve Member Dinners per person
- Soup and salad, entrée, dessert, first glass of beer or wine, tax and tip included
- $60 – 70 per meal value
- Use anytime and with anyone you choose
- Reservations in our private dining room or preferred reservations in the Clubhouse, dining room and patio
10% off Member’s food, beverages and merchandise at
both Blue Giraffe locations
Exclusive Use of Clubhouse
- Reservations aren’t necessary, but they assure priority use of the pool, shuffleboard and game tables, and massage recliners at the 85” big-screen TV
- No children under 21
- $10 daily guest fee for non-members
Member Events (after the health crisis ends)